Wedding Day Diamonds
Plaid: The Perfect Element for your Winter Wedding
Getting married up north has its perks, and this fabric is definitely one of them.
Plaid can look simultaneously cozy and preppy. It’s rich yet relaxed, and done right, it is more effortless and sophisticated than it is schoolgirl.
If you have a winter wedding coming up, check out these ways to bring beautiful, unexpected plaid to your reception. Your wedding couldn’t be more hipster chic.
Twelve Great Ways To Use Plaid:
1. Give your grooms men’s three-piece suits some flair with plaid vests.
2. Let a plaid ribbon embellish an understated bouquet.
3. Find a plaid wrap, and get ready to take dreamy outdoor winter wedding
photos with your sweetheart.
4. Forego big centerpieces and let plaid napkins warm up a minimalist table display.
5. Or use a plaid table runner to bring unity to eclectic centerpieces.
6. Let your invites look like they were sent compliments of Burberry.
7. Create a plaid wall to hold your seating arrangements.
8. A little plaid can make an understated wedding cake look refined.
Photo Credit: Maison Meredith Photography